To ensure the safety of both staff and guests, the following health and safety protocols will be in place:
- You will have your own treatment room from start to finish, which includes a private shower for your use before your treatment.
- We will be taking temperatures of all staff and guests to ensure that no one has a fever.
- If staff, therapists, or guests have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, they will be asked to please remain home for the recommended quarantine period.
- Therapists and staff will be wearing masks whenever they are with guests or other staff.
- Guests are asked to please wear a mask when you are face-up on the table.
- Therapists will wear fresh aprons throughout each treatment, and use disposable gloves to do their work (optional).
- Clients have the option to shower before the treatment.
- All rooms, surfaces and equipment will be sanitized between each treatment.
- An air purifier will be running throughout the treatment and for two hours after each treatment.
- We request credit card payment rather than cash, which will be processed by the therapist after your treatment to limit contact.
- We will always be attentive to social distancing, other than during the massage.